(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- A way of selling a company's product either directly or via distributors.
- A passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through.
- A television station and its programs.
- A bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance.
- A path over which electrical signals can pass.
- A means of communication or access.
- A deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels.
- A long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record).
- Send from one person or place to another.
- Direct the flow of.
- Transmit or serve as the medium for transmission.