(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- A violent throw.
- The act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel.
- The act of throwing dice.
- Object formed by a mold.
- Bandage consisting of a firm covering (often made of plaster of Paris) that immobilizes broken bones while they heal.
- Container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens.
- The visual appearance of something or someone.
- The actors in a play.
- The distinctive form in which a thing is made.
- Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth.
- Synonyms: barf, be sick, cat, chuck, disgorge, honk, puke, purge, regorge, regurgitate, retch, sick, spew, spue, throw up, upchuck, vomit, vomit up
- Antonyms: keep down
- Formulate in a particular style or language.
- Choose at random.
- Throw forcefully.
- Get rid of.
- Put or send forth.
- Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold.
- Select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet.
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
- Chinese synonyms: 漫步, 流浪, 徘徊, 闲荡, 漫游, 游荡
- Synonyms: drift, ramble, range, roam, roll, rove, stray, swan, tramp, vagabond, wander
- Assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors.