(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of carrying something.
- Be pregnant with.
- Continue or extend.
- Include, as on a list.
- Sing or play against other voices or parts.
- Serve as a means for expressing something.
- Pass on a communication.
- Be successful in.
- Win in an election.
- Secure the passage or adoption (of bills and motions).
- Cover a certain distance or advance beyond.
- Have a certain range.
- Be able to feed.
- Drink alcohol without showing ill effects.
- Bear or be able to bear the weight, pressure,or responsibility of.
- Propel or give impetus to.
- Move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body.
- Support or hold in a certain manner.
- Bear (a crop).
- Include as the content; broadcast or publicize.
- Pursue a line of scent or be a bearer.
- Transfer (a number, cipher, or remainder) to the next column or unit's place before or after, in addition or multiplication.
- Chinese synonyms: 进位, 使进位
- Transmit or serve as the medium for transmission.
- Transfer (entries) from one account book to another.
- Have on hand.
- Capture after a fight.
- Have on the surface or on the skin.
- Behave in a certain manner.
- Take further or advance.
- Compensate for a weaker partner or member by one's own performance.
- Extend to a certain degree.
- Win approval or support for.
- Be equipped with (a mast or sail).
- Be necessarily associated with or result in or involve.
- Have or possess something abstract.
- Keep up with financial support.
- Contain or hold; have within.
- Have with oneself; have on one's person.
- Be conveyed over a certain distance.
- Have as an inherent or characteristic feature or have as a consequence.