(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- Thick end of the handle.
- The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking).
- A large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons).
- A joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping.
- Finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking.
- Sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at.
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
- Chinese synonyms: 臀部, 尾部, 臀, 后部, 屁股
- Synonyms: arse, ass, backside, behind, bottom, bum, buns, buttocks, can, derriere, fanny, fundament, hind end, hindquarters, keister, nates, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, seat, stern, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush
- A victim of ridicule or pranks.
- The part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots.
- To strike, thrust or shove against.
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary.
- Place end to end without overlapping.