(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Of very poor quality; flimsy.
(动) As a verb
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
- Chinese synonyms: 臀部, 尾部, 臀, 后部, 屁股
- Synonyms: arse, ass, backside, behind, bottom, buns, butt, buttocks, can, derriere, fanny, fundament, hind end, hindquarters, keister, nates, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, seat, stern, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush
- Person who does no work.
- A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible.
- Synonyms: crumb, dirty dog, git, lowlife, puke, rat, rotter, scum bag, skunk, so-and-so, stinker, stinkpot
- A disreputable vagrant.
- Ask for and get free; be a parasite.
- Be lazy or idle.
- Chinese synonyms: 闲逛, 游荡, 过游民生活
- Synonyms: arse about, arse around, bum about, bum around, frig around, fuck off, loaf, loll, loll around, lounge about, lounge around, waste one's time