(Sorted by part of speech, numbered word sense.
May need to scroll content.)
(名) As a noun
(副) As an adverb
- A conspicuous success.
- A border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead.
- A sudden very loud noise.
- A vigorous blow.
- The swift release of a store of affective force.
(动) As a verb
- Leap, jerk, bang.
- Strike violently.
- Close violently.
- Have sexual intercourse with.
- Synonyms: be intimate, bed, bonk, do it, eff, fuck, get it on, get laid, have a go at it, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, have sex, hump, jazz, know, lie with, love, make love, make out, roll in the hay, screw, sleep together, sleep with
- Move noisily.
- To produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound.