|Part of Speech||(动) verb|
- A sturdy, tightly woven fabric of cotton, wool, or rayon twill.
- A closely woven silk or rayon fabric with narrow horizontal ribs.
- He has woven some invented facts into his account of the battle.
- A fine, lightweight fabric woven with white threads across a colored warp.
- A coarse, loosely woven cotton gauze, originally used for wrapping cheese.
- A thin, loosely woven fabric of silk, cotton, or synthetic fiber.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.