- The rolls are warming in the oven.
- As global warming increases, sea levels get higher and higher.
- Due to global warming, cities could be completely submerged.
- I also brought some gruel I made. It just needs warming up.
- It is a term used to describe the warming of the earth due to increasing amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.