|Part of Speech||(形) adjective|
- The quality or condition of being vulgar.
- You could say it that way, but it's quite vulgar.
- Slurping soup directly from the bowl is vulgar.
- It is a common saying which we often hear in the mouths of the vulgar.
- An exclamation or oath, especially one that is profane, vulgar, or obscene.
- Putting food into one's mouth with a knife is considered vulgar in England.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.