|Part of Speech||(形) adjective|
- A luscious, vivid description.
- A strong to vivid red.
- My daughter is a child with vivid imagination.
- This place conjures up vivid memories.
- Canadian writer noted for vivid novels and short stories of life in rural Ontario. Her collections of stories include Dance of the Happy Shades(1968) and Something I've Been Meaning to Tell You(1974).
- A verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas, or emotions in a vivid and imaginative way, characterized by the use of condensed language chosen for its sound and suggestive power and by the use of literary techniques such as meter, metaphor, and rhyme.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.