- Fear thrilled through my veins.
- The heart pumps blood into the veins.
- The blood coursed through his veins.
- I could feel blood pulsing through my veins.
- She has pure gypsy blood in her veins.
- Either of two large veins that drain blood from the upper body and from the lower body and empty into the right atrium of the heart.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.