|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (不及物的动) intransitive verb, (名) noun|
- With a violent twist, he wrenched off the handle.
- The police tried to twist his statement into an admission of guilt.
- A mental or moral twist, aberration, or deviation.
- The robber gave the old man's arm a twist, and he at once came across with all he money he had in his pocket.
- A tight curl, twist, or bend in a length of thin material, as one caused by the tensing of a looped section of wire.
- The cap should twist off easily.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.