|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (不及物的动) intransitive verb|
- Don't pull the pages so hard or they will tear.
- Have you sewn up the tear in my coat?
- And the good master, without my asking him, said, "Look at that imposing one approaching, who does not shed a single tear of pain: what majesty he still maintains down there!"
- You can tear the box open.
- Why did you tear the cloth instead of cutting it with scissors?
- This cloth is designed to stand up to a lot of wear and tear.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.