|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun|
- This survey is the work of a real professional.
- A general survey of a subject.
- From the vantage point of a window seat, you can survey the slums.
- According to latest survey, 99% of employees want a free iPad.
- The display falls between the two stools of an historical exhibition and a survey of modern fine arts.
- That has been confirmed by our survey. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the deal unless you reduce your price.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.