- The car accelerated as it overtook me.
- Something that brings on or precipitates an action, a condition, or an event, especially the immediate cause.
- The car accelerated away and was soon just a speck on the horizon.
- A flight garment worn by astronauts and jet pilots that presses on the lower body to maintain the blood supply to the brain during rapid vertical acceleration.
- It's not us who did it.
- Come on, who would believe that crap?
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.