|Chinese Definition||(Not available). Did you mean...?|
- He always tries to bluster his way out of difficult situations.
- Judging from current situations, this project will absolutely succeed.
- Judging from current situations, this task will not be finished until next week.
- In spite of national differences, certain funny situations have a universal appeal.
- Comedians base their jokes on tragic situations like violent death or serious accidents.
- A light dramatic work in which highly improbable plot situations, exaggerated characters, and often slapstick elements are used for humorous effect.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.