|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (不及物的动) intransitive verb, (名) noun|
- A counter used in the arithmetical unit to count the steps in multiplication, division, and shift operation.
- The expansion of Marxism to include both Lenin's concept of imperialism as the final form of capitalism and a shift in the focus of struggle from the developed to the underdeveloped countries.
- The night shift come/comes off at dawn.
- When their parents died, the children had to shift for themselves.
- A sudden shift in the wind warned of the coming storm.
- As a temporary shift, he covered up the leak with a plastic bag.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.