|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun, (不及物的动) intransitive verb|
- This room can serve as/for a study.
- I'll be very happy if I can serve you.
- He studies hard(so)that he might serve the country well.
- If Fernandez is shown the door, the board could either buy out his contract immediately or allow him to serve out his term. Fernandez is set to collect$400, 000 in past sick pay and other benefits on top of his$195, 000 salary.
- Now it's your serve.
- Please serve him his meal first.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.