|Part of Speech||(副) adverb|
- They are now living separately.
- Could you wrap this separately, please?
- Each job is in voiced separately.
- This question must be discussed separately from that one.
- A competition, especially one in which entrants perform separately and are rated by judges.
- In programming, code that connects two separately coded routines and passes values and/or control between them.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.