- Any of several other plants, such as the Indian almond, especially those with fruits or seeds suggestive of the almond.
- The seeds of this plant, widely used as a mild bulk laxative and sometimes added to foods as a dietary source of soluble fiber.
- I like cracking sunflower seeds.
- The seeds were sown broadcast.
- Who seeds wind, shall harvest storm.
- They strewed seeds over the earth.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.