|Part of Speech||(及物的动) transitive verb|
- Do you think that e-books will replace paper books?
- Would you please replace the broken one promptly?
- Please replace the empty ink cartridge in the printer.
- The city council is taking steps to replace its street cars with buses.
- In China, there is a large number of characters, so the goal of the character simplification was to replace the complex traditional characters with easy to remember simplified characters and increase the literacy rate.
- Please replace after reading.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.