|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- The act of reasoning from factual knowledge or evidence.
- Based on speculative or abstract reasoning.
- There's no reasoning with that woman.
- Her line of reasoning is attractive, but ultimately fallacious.
- Women really are quite dangerous. The more I think about this, the more I'm able to understand the reasoning behind face covering.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.