|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (名) noun|
- Raise up your left hand.
- If you have a question, please raise your right hand.
- Hotels usually raise their prices in (the) high season.
- I should like to raise another question with this committee.
- A piece of negotiable paper representing a fictitious financial transaction and used temporarily to sustain credit or raise money.
- A dam constructed across a stream to raise the water level so that the overflow will have sufficient power to turn a mill wheel.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.