prə'siːd [n]'proʊsiːd [v]prə'siːd
|Part of Speech||(不及物的动) intransitive verb|
- Let's proceed with the items on the agenda.
- He told us to proceed with caution.
- He was allowed to proceed to an MA.
- Do not proceed across a main road without first looking to the right and the left.
- You must understand the elements of mathematics before we can proceed further.
- A flea has smaller fleas to prey on them, and these have smaller still to bite them, and so proceed ad infinitum.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.