|Part of Speech||(及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun|
- All her clothes have been at pawn.
- I redeemed my watch from the pawn shop.
- How much will it cost to redeem my watch from pawn?
- Chess includes rook, knight, bishop, queen, king and pawn.
- Any one of the chess figures other than a pawn.
- Oh! Let him pay the bill if he wants to, he's been in full feather ever since his uncle, the pawn broker, died.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.