- Many of the gold ornaments were melted down to be made into coins.
- We bought some ornaments for the Christmas tree.
- A set of matched jewelry or other ornaments.
- Ornaments, objects, or utensils made of this alloy.
- The cities of Greece and Asia were despoiled of their most valuable ornaments.
- I started moving the china ornaments but dropped a vase in the process.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.