|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- The hybrid offspring of a zebra and a horse.
- The atom bomb is the offspring of the 20th century physics.
- The atomic bomb is the offspring of 20th century physics.
- A female being, often the offspring of a god and a mortal, who has some but not all of the powers of a goddess.
- The ability of one parent, variety, or strain to transmit individual traits to an offspring, apparently to the exclusion of the other parent, variety, or strain.
- The attachment process occurring between a parent and offspring that usually begins at the time of birth, is the basis for further emotional affiliation, and influences the child's physical and psychological development.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.