|Part of Speech||(及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun|
- Those people did not neglect their child because they used the Internet too much.
- If you neglect these things, you will just heap up problems for yourself later on.
- They used the Internet too much because they had some underlying problem that also caused them to neglect their child.
- Don't neglect minor issues.
- Don't neglect to lock the door when you leave.
- No one like to be treated with neglect.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.