|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- A code of principles based on morality, conscience, or nature.
- The crusade for sexual morality is turning into a witch-hunt.
- Gentleness and cheerfulness, these come before all morality; they are the perfect duties.
- If you gamble on the stock market, you are an investor... If you gamble on the derivatives market, you are a trader... If you gamble at the casino, you are a loser... Morality?
- They are discussing the morality of abortion.
- Marked by a narrow-minded morality.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.