|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- But the big monopoly capitalists do not want peace.
- He againest monopoly. He has been to against monopoly.
- The company had the absolute monopoly of import of french wine.
- The regime has been propped up by several monopoly capitalists.
- A speculative monopoly of a stock or commodity created by purchasing all or most of the available supply in order to raise its price.
- One that trespasses on a trade monopoly, as by conducting unauthorized trade in an area designated to a chartered company.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.