|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (动) verb|
- A mold in which such metal is cast.
- A trowel-shaped tool for smoothing the surface of clay, sand, or plaster in a mold.
- A casting mold for metal.
- A frame for holding a sand mold in a foundry.
- A dessert consisting of two or more layers of variously flavored ice cream frozen in a round or melon-shaped mold.
- Already George Bush is suggesting that Mr.Dukakis is just another Democratic liberal in the Mondale mold. The charge doesn't really hold water ...
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.