|Part of Speech||(动) verb|
- British manufacturing industry has been running down for years.
- Manufacturing industry was worst affected by the fuel shortage.
- A town of north-central Rhode Island, a manufacturing suburb of Providence. Population, 24,907.
- A town of southeast Ontario, Canada, on Lake Erie northeast of Toronto. It is a manufacturing center. Population, 25,475.
- We are planning changes to the manufacturing process.
- Any of various devices that apply pressure to a product in manufacturing or canning.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.