|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (动) verb|
- The loop becomes magnetic when the current is switched on.
- The loop of string makes a handle for the parcel.
- A leather loop that slides to change the tension on the cord of a drum.
- A short whip used in horseback riding, with a loop serving as a lash.
- I tried to draw a stick figure, but I failed when I started to draw the circle. It looked like a loop-sided oval.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.