|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (不及物的动) intransitive verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun|
- It is a leap in the process of cognition.
- A light leap by a horse, in which both hind legs leave the ground just before the forelegs are set down.
- There has been a great leap in the number of births in these past five years.
- This discovery marks a quantum leap forward in the fight against cancer.
- Remind me of the old saying,"look before you leap".
- The leap year comes around once in four years.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.