|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (动) verb, (不及物的动) intransitive verb|
- I can smell a gas leak.
- He suspected that a leak was present somewhere along the pipe.
- In data security, the transmission of data to unauthorized users by processes with legitimate access to data. A compiler, for example, could leak a proprietary program whilst it is being compiled.
- I stood there taking a leak.
- There is a leak in the roof.
- Can you smell a gas leak?
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.