|Part of Speech||(形) adjective, (名) noun|
- The champion is leading by eighteen seconds.
- The prosecutor asked me a leading question.
- My son-in-law should try for the leading position of the company.
- The leading car crashed midway through the tenth lap.
- She tried to beat up some support for the campaign she was leading.
- John was able to stay with the leading runner only in the first few loops.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.