|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- He's a man of integrity; he won't break his promise.
- The collapse of popular respect for the integrity of world leaders.
- An informal rule holding that the integrity of output is dependent on the integrity of input.
- I get your drift now, I think. If you mean by"integrity", what I would call"consistency" then we've been arguing at cross-purposes.
- In our society we find men of integrity along with crooks.
- A process used to verify the integrity of transmitted data, especially a message.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.