|Part of Speech||(及物的动) transitive verb|
- A string processing language including nesting feature and macro feature.
- The science of life and of living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, and distribution. It includes botany and zoology and all their subdivisions.
- There are six people including him.
- He had several injuries, including three fractures.
- The rent is4 yuan a month, including water and electricity.
- She has many occupations including gardening and wine-making.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.