|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- His attitude to ownership is rooted in communist ideology.
- The ideology of the political left.
- An advocate of a particular ideology, especially an official exponent of that ideology.
- After authenticating,this people's ideology is not healthy.
- This is the ideology to which my speech is written.
- The ideology and practice of the Nazis, especially the policy of racist nationalism, national expansion, and state control of the economy.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.