|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (名) noun|
- Someone among them wants to hug you.
- He greeted her with a loving hug.
- She gave her son a hug and put him to bed.
- Give a hug to your parents before you get far away from your hometown.
- And he gave me hug goodbye the first day and I went to kiss him on the cheek, and I realized like that this is not really his face, it's the prosthetics.
- Hug Tom.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.