|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (及物的动) transitive verb|
- We can harness the power of the wind to make electricity.
- A bar used with a double harness to connect the collar of each horse to the pole of a wagon or coach.
- The brothers work in double harness.
- How do you like to be in harness again, after your year of freedom?
- There's new energy to harness, new jobs to be created, new schools to build, and threats to meet, alliances to repair.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.