|Part of Speech||(形) adjective|
- She took on greater responsibilities when she was promoted.
- I hoped my warning would stimulate her to greater efforts.
- Television has the advantage of providing sports fans with greater convenience.
- Let us rally closer round the Party Central Committee to win still greater victories.
- If it is more blessed to give than to receive, then most of us are content to let the other fellow have the greater blessing.
- In comparison with designers of helicopter, designers of jet aircraft have greater freedom in deciding where to place their engines.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.