|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- Pick up the grains on the ground.
- They are separating the grains from wheat with a threshing machine.
- The analysis showed a few grains of arsenic in the solution.
- The edible whole or coarsely ground grains of a cereal grass.
- Macrobiotic adhere to a diet consist primarily of whole grains and bean.
- Any of a class of simple proteins found in the seeds of wheat, rye, and other grains.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.