|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun|
- Having relatively high resistance to flow.
- An electrical relay used to control the flow of power in a circuit.
- The flow or progress of work done by a company, an industry, a department, or a person.
- Our children enjoyed watching the ebb and flow of the tide when we were spending the weekend at the seaside.
- A separation in the boundary layer of fluid about a moving streamlined body, such as the wing of an airplane, causing a breakdown in the smooth flow of fluid and resulting in turbulence.
- The difference in the electrical condition of the terminals "+" and "-" of the dry cell which tends to make electricity flow we describe as a difference of electrical potential.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.