|Part of Speech||(形) adjective|
- We need a foreign policy that is more flexible.
- The flexible air-filled chamber of a bagpipe, an accordion, or a similar wind instrument.
- A slender length of flexible material usually made of twisted strands or fibers and used to bind, tie, connect, or support.
- A flexible schedule.
- Our plans are quite flexible.
- This tube is flexible but tough.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.