|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- The equipment of the photographic studio was expensive.
- Ancillary items of equipment or dress.
- The Army is auctioning off a lot of old equipment.
- The complete equipment of the new hospital will take a year.
- A line of soldiers, vehicles, or equipment standing side by side in close order.
- That the equipment of modern camping becomes yearly more sophisticated is an entertaining paradox for the cynic
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.