|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- The inland part of a political or geographic entity.
- In database, a field that contain information about an entity.
- In a set, an object, entity, or concept having the properties that define a set.
- In computer security, a description of the characteristics of an entity to which access is controlled.
- A program in execution, a process is an active entity, which can cause things to occur, as opposed to a program, which is a passive entity.
- Since the war Germany has been divided; it is no longer one political entity.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.