|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- Her encouragement gave me a great sense of uplift.
- They attribute their success to their teacher's encouragement.
- Your encouragement made me more confident of my future.
- You will never know how much your encouragement meant to me.
- Support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person, an institution, an event, or a cause, from a patron.
- The crowd yelled (out) encouragement at the players.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.