|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- This point deserves special emphasis.
- I would like to place particular emphasis on this point.
- The teacher laid emphasis on the precision of the translation from the outset.
- Modern healthy eating experts put emphasis on eating wholemeal bread and eating more vegetables.
- Restraint or lack of emphasis in expression, as for rhetorical effect.
- A line under something, such as a symbol, word, or phrase, used to indicate emphasis or italic type.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.