|Part of Speech||(及物的动) transitive verb|
- She seems to devote all her effects to her career.
- I intend to devote a few hours a day to the study of English.
- The noblest ideal to which one can devote oneself is Communism.
- He started to study ecology and decided to devote his whole life to the science.
- I have run the play school for two years now and I wish I could find somebody to take it off my hands so that I can devote more time to my own children.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.